At the University of Toronto, psychology is a science that focuses on the behaviour of people and animals with particular emphasis on the individual rather than the group. Studying psychology at the undergraduate level will introduce you to the fundamental principles of psychology, the various fields within psychology, and the methods used in psychological research.
We welcome you to the undergraduate pages of the Psychology Department website and invite you to browse these pages to learn more about our programs, our courses, and more.
- Application Information (Admissions)
- Program Requirements
- Undergraduate Courses
- Calculus and Biology Requirements
- Scholarships & Awards
- First-Year Students
- Research Opportunities
- Psychology Undergraduate Research Community (PURC)
- Careers & Graduate Studies
- Undergraduate Email Listserv
- Useful Links
- Contacts and Advising