Professor, Status Only
- Hospital for Sick Children
Fields of Study
- Perception, Cognition and Cognitive Neuroscience
Areas of Interest
- Developmental neuropsychology
- Neuro-cognitive late effects of paediatric brain tumours.
- Multi-modal neuro-imaging
- Brain repair
I received my PhD in Developmental Psychology at the University of Alberta in 1998, and then completed a Post-doctoral Fellowship in Paediatric Neuropsychology at The Hospital for Sick Children. I am a psychologist with the Paediatric Brain Tumour Program in the Division of Haematology/Oncology at The Hospital for Sick Children, program head and senior scientist in the Research Institute at The Hospital for Sick Children, and a professor in the Department of Psychology at the University of Toronto. I provide clinical neuropsychology services to children with brain tumours and their families and I have a research program in developmental neuropsychology.